Frost and Freeze-up Protection, Lawn Friendly, Lightweight, Reuse for many years, Fire Resistant, Proven Protection.
• Lawn friendly, doesn’t kill the grass • Lightweight (6 Ibs.)
• Re-use for many years • Hold down stakes provided
• Fire resistant – proven protection
It is recommended the area being covered be mowed and cleared of clippings, leaves, twigs, etc. This will allow blanket to stay close to the ground for maximum effectiveness as well as eliminating materials that may invite rodents. It is your responsibility to keep the area rodent and animal free.
PLACE Matt’s Sewer Blanket over area to be covered and simply insert the provided stakes though the grommets and push by hand into the ground until hoop presses firmly against blanket edge. To keep blanket snug (not tight) it may be necessary to readjust stakes due to uneven ground. Most conditions only require hand pressure to place stakes. EYE PROTECTION is recommended should tools be used in any facet of installation or removal.
IT IS THE CONSUMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE EXACT PLACEMENT OF BLANKET FOR PROTECTION TO BE EFFECTIVE.
– Inspection pipes may be cut down and capped or, at owner’s discretion, a hole may be cut in blanket to slide over pipe helping keep blanket close to the ground.
– For accessing area under blanket (tank cover) it is recommended that stakes be placed outside blanket edge and secured with removable device.
– Keep traffic from blanket: ATV’s, snowmobiles, children at play, wildlife etc. (certain situations may require barrier).
It is usually safe to REMOVE Matt’s Sewer Blankets when snow is gone and low temperatures are consistently staying above freezing point.
Pull out stakes and remove any debris from the blanket. Dirt or mud may be cleaned with the spay of a garden hose. Allow to air dry. Loosely roll to store in off season. If not using for a garden cover store in a clean dry place ready for the next season. Although rodent resistant, an improperly stored blanket will attract mice and other pests. We are not responsible for animal damages. It is not recommended to store